Baja champ blazes trail through Ensenada with his Monster trophy truck
The challenge here is for Baldwin to speed from the outskirts of Ensenada, Mexico, to a seaside party within just 20 minutes. Obviously, it wouldn't be exciting if he just had to cruise to victory, and Baldwin turns the little town into his own personal launch pad by flinging it over whatever gets in its way.
His weapon to make sure the job gets down is a truck with a claimed 800+ horsepower and a suspension setup that that looks like it can take on just about anything. Baldwin puts it all to very good use here, so turn up the speakers and enjoy.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies