UAW poised to take notes from German labor unions?
King believes the system gives workers a stronger voice, and says the UAW is open to building a similar system in the US. That could be done through the organization's current contracts with Chrysler, General Motors and Ford.
Shifting strategies could also help the UAW woo foreign-owned manufacturing plants in the US. King hopes the German labor union strategies will be seen as less combative than the union's current policies.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models