2014 Infiniti Q50 hits the web early, courtesy of... Infiniti
As you can see in our high-res image gallery of screen shots above, the 2014 Infiniti Q50 carries along in the footsteps of the marque's current curvy design language. There's the requisite pinched chrome grille, upswept headlight clusters, and a hood with multiple flowing ridges, peaks and valleys.
As confusing as the newly Q-infused lineup may be on paper, there's simply no mistaking the new Q50 for anything but an Infiniti. You can expect a whole slew of images, facts, figures and commentary on the new luxury sedan on Monday, but until then, feel free to let us know what you think in the Comments.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models