Kia Soul EV to finally arrive in 2014
Autocar states that the electric Soul will bow in 2014, marking the first EV for the South Korean automaker. Before that, though, the redesigned 2014 Kia Soul will likely make its debut early next year either at the Chicago or New York Auto Show.
From what we've been able to see of the next Soul, it will retain the same angled roofline but could receive a front and rear styling along the lines of what we saw on the Track'ster Concept. Recent spy shots also revealed that a totally revamped interior will make its way into the new Soul. Convertible and three-door GT models are also possibilities for the next-gen Soul.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models