DailyFinance Market Minute: Ford And Toyota Are Market Movers
New products from the two automakers could shake up their stocks
Lexus, Toyota's luxury arm, has already released a couple of refreshed and redesigned models with the GS and ES recently. Its LS sedan, which sits at the top of its line, should help the stock out when it goes on sale later this Fall.
DailyFinance also says that Ford is a market mover, with its new King Ranch variation of the F-150.
Head over to DailyFinance to see more on Ford and Toyota, as well as info on several other companies, in its Market Minute video segment.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models