Ford Fiesta ST caught testing in Colorado, U.S. model in the offing?
The Fiesta ST in Europe gets 177 horsepower and 177 pound-feet of twist from its 1.6-liter EcoBoost four. Just because it's testing on Loveland Pass doesn't mean it will go on sale in the States, but nevertheless, we're going to go the optimistic route and assume that the amount of smoke still swirling around the tuned Fiesta over the past year has got to lead to fire. That and this gallery of spy shots will get us by until the next smoke signals are raised, probably very soon.
Ford Fiesta Information
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models