Aston Martin Rapide S spotted testing
The rumor remains the same, and the more powerful V12 engine it is expected to employ will bring along ceramic brakes and a revised suspension to manage the additional ponies. With a year between sightings – perhaps due to the production slowdown – it's anyone's guess when it will roll into showrooms, but we wouldn't be surprised at a Paris Motor Show debut.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models