QNX guts a Porsche 911 to show off next-gen infotainment
The system integrates the standard music, nav and telephony functionality with one-touch Bluetooth pairing over NFC, a sweet-sounding VOIP system and the potential – in theory, at least – to run Android apps thanks to its Blackberry Playbook roots. Get a feel for it in the video after the break.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models