SSC previews radical Tuatara interior
Interestingly, the passenger will also be provided a set of screens with a variety of information, including current speed, engine speed or horsepower at any given time. The company says that the effort makes riding shotgun more of a co-pilot experience. In addition, a large touch screen in the center console takes care of most creature comfort and entertainment settings, though the vehicle still relies on honest tactile buttons for more critical systems like traction control and drive modes. Follow the jump to see the video for yourself.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models