2013 Cadillac XTS coming to LA Auto Show
The big highlight of the XTS will be Cadillac's new CUE infotainment system, which will later be available in the ATS sedan and SRX crossover. Mum's the word on what sort of powertrain will be lurking under the hood of the new flagship, but recent reports have suggested that we could see a turbocharged version of General Motors' new 2.5-liter inline-four, producing around 300 horsepower. For reference, the XTS Platinum concept debuted with a 3.6-liter V6 mated to a plug-in hybrid system, delivering 350 horsepower and 295 pound-feet of torque.
The XTS will go into production in the spring of 2012. We'll have the full suite of details live from Los Angeles next month.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models