2012 Dodge Durango (or is that Magnum?) revealed on Twitter
Judging from the Durango/Magnum spy shots that have come through our hands, the exterior design hasn't changed much during the SUV-turned-crossover's development. If we're honest, the design is a little milquetoast, but we'd rather Chrysler be executing simple designs rather than unsightly messes. Expect the Pentastar 3.6-liter V6 and 5.7-liter Hemi V8 to be under the hood when the SUV hits the road in early 2011.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models