To fund electric vehicles, Daimler sells $2.7b of shares to Abu Dhabi gov't
It shouldn't be surprising that Abu Dhavi is interested in electric cars. Companies there have invested in Lotus and the Dubai-based Al Yousuf Group has put money into Zap. Al Yousuf has also invested in Altair Nanotechnologies Inc.
[Source: New York Times]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video