Beijing 2008: Haima Fushida Fstar EV
According to Autoblog Chinese, this car was fully equipped, with a complete set of instruments. It's got electric-assisted steering. Batteries get fully charged in 4-5 hours, it's got energy brake recovery and it can run up to 100 km/h (62mph) and for 80 km (50 miles). Check the high-res gallery here.
[Source: Autoblog Chinese]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video