More on Steve Titus' new Solar Bug - price revealed, along with high-res photos
We did increase the price to $15,000, but along with that comes a 10 fold increase in solar panel performance and a range that should be about doubled from the prototype. The price increase is due in part because we are hand crafting them in Bozeman, Montana and we are not getting volume discounts yet.
Titus also sent in some high-resolution images for our readers, for which we are grateful. You can kind of see it in the picture above, but if you click on the photo and enlarge it, you can easily spot that the Solar Bug Version 1 includes a sticker of Version 2 on the side. Nice. There is more information at the links below and on the Solar Bug website.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models