Citro�n's congestion-charge-beating lineup
If you want to avoid the £25 per day charge (for the largest CO2 emitters), and like the Band B and A size, you can drive Citroën's C1, C2, C3 or C4 models and drive into London without paying the new Congestion Charge, should it go into effect. As we mentioned yesterday, the Smart ForTwo diesel and VW Polo Bluemotion would also fall into the drive free category. If you want to find out what band your vehicle is in, try this site.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies