VIDEO: Porsche Panamera goes north to Sweden
If you want to get spy shots of vehicles that will soon be showing up in European dealerships, the place to be every year from December to March is the area near the Arctic Circle in Sweden. One person of apparently hardy stock captured a pair of Porsche Panamera prototypes heading out to a frozen lake for some more testing. We've all seen stills of the Panamera on the Nordschliefe, but now you can see (and hear) the car in full motion video.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX