UK gets three door Suzuki Grand Vitara with diesel engine
While Suzuki no longer sells two-door versions of the Grand Vitara SUV in the North American market they are still available overseas. The UK market is now getting a new diesel engine for the two door variant supplied by Renault. The 1.9L four cylinder turbo diesel is rated at 127hp/221lb-ft of torque and has fuel efficiency of 32mpg combined. Unfortunately the CO2 emissions are an unimpressive 195 g/km and no diesel will be available in US models.
[Source: WorldCarFans, Suzuki]
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX