VIDEO: Hitting the half pipe in a Nissan Qashqai
Viral videos seem to be all the rage with ad agencies on retainer by the automakers. Debates are still swirling over whether or not the recently posted video showing a 14-year-old crashing his family's brand new Ford GT500 is real or a viral video from Ford itself. You'll no doubt spot this carboarding commercial for the Nissan Qashqai for the marketing tool it is, but you still get to see a small CUV tackle the half pipe with Tony Hawk-like moves. Follow the jump for the second commercial in the series.
[Source: Fresh Creation]
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX