Tips to make the Hemi get better fuel economy
Many will scoff at this blog post but take it in the spirit intended.
The Chyrsler Group is offering tips to help drivers with Hemi engines under the hood, especially those equipped with the Multi-Displacement System, improve their fuel economy. Many are obvious, such as accelerating gradually instead of boiling the rear tires at every stoplight. Basically, powertrain engineers suggest driving situations where the MDS can use its 4-cylinder mode more often and more effectively.
Chrysler does predict that MDS-equipped vehicles will save more than 60 million of gallons of gasoline each year.
[Sourcec: Truck Trend]
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models