POLL RESULTS: Leadership isn't Ford's biggest problem
It is true, Ford's problem has little do with its CEO, but at the same time Bill Ford recognized that perhaps there were people in this world more qualified than he to reverse the sagging fortunes of the third largest automaker in the world. That has to be a humbling call to make, but it's been the boldest move yet for the Blue Oval.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models