Australia may offer $1,000 subsidy for LPG switch
Originally, the plan included new vehicles debuting in 2011. Howard's offer would include existing vehicles as well. Staff close to the PM state the plan is one of many still being considered before Howard's announcement later this week. The subsidy may actually be higher than the touted $1,000. Subsidies for ethanol are also being considered as well.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies