Armored personnel carrier puts Germantown in state of readiness
According to SWAT team commander Rodney Bright, the $184,000 military vehicle, known as the "BearCat", puts Germantown, already one of the safest cities in the U.S., at the 'forefront of preparedness' and offers it to other law enforcement agencies in the surrounding area if they are in of need assistance.
The BearCat was purchased using a grant from Homeland Security.
Preparedness? Assistance? What exactly is going down in Tennessee?
Don't try this at home: SUV with remote-operated shotguns
One big Hummer H2 [SEMA]
[Source: Associated Press via WMCTV]
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models