Armored personnel carrier puts Germantown in state of readiness
According to SWAT team commander Rodney Bright, the $184,000 military vehicle, known as the "BearCat", puts Germantown, already one of the safest cities in the U.S., at the 'forefront of preparedness' and offers it to other law enforcement agencies in the surrounding area if they are in of need assistance.
The BearCat was purchased using a grant from Homeland Security.
Preparedness? Assistance? What exactly is going down in Tennessee?
Don't try this at home: SUV with remote-operated shotguns
One big Hummer H2 [SEMA]
[Source: Associated Press via WMCTV]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video