Mazda Japan Car of the Year commemorative edition MX5 launches in Japan
The Mazda Roadster (MX5) "Japan Car of the Year Commemorative Edition" celebrates the popular roadster's receipt of the award for 2005-2006.
The special edition model features unique interior and exterior color combinations, JCOTY badging, a seven-speaker BOSE sound system, a cloth soft top, leather seats, and a choice of 6-speed manual or automatic transmissions.
The Commemorative Edition Roadster goes on sale in the Japanese domestic market in January. More pics after the jump.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies