A diesel version of Jaguar's XJ is expected to be released in Europe. With output at around 204hp from a twin turbo V6, the diesel Jag should be good for 0-60 in under 8 seconds. Of course, it will also be more economical than a gasonline XJ with the diesel's better fuel economy. You can bet that the North American market won't see this car or it's drivetrain anytime soon. The V6 would make a nice addition to the Land Rover line.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models