What appeared to be a pie-in-the-sky Land Rover concept may get a production green light according to sources quoted by Edmunds. The coupe-like body with two doors would be built with the Range Rover Sport mechanicals and would most likely lose the wild scissor doors. Seems like a good vehicle to use that Aston Martin V-12 that Land Rover has been tooling around with.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX