In the vein of popular factory tuners such as Saleen and AMG, the folks at Easy Street Motorsports bring us the Afshar Signature Series ESX/STi (try saying that ten times real quick). Priced between 40-50k, this thing packs a bunch of uprated forced induction bits and will cut a 12.2 second quarter mile. Best of all, it will be 50 state smog legal if and when it comes out. 425hp? Awesome. Smog legal? Even better. Yet something (however slight) is amiss. Take a closer look at the pictures in the article. Ten imaginary Autoblog points to the first reader that spots it. (Disclaimer: Autoblog points are worthless in all 50 states. May not be redeemed for goods or services. Offer void where prohibited).
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models