We don't know how proud Mazda should be of this, but they are petitioning Guinness World Records for official recognition of the world's longest ad. The poster (actually 106 different images), residing at the Art Road underground walkway in Tokyo is for the new Mazda Premacy (the Mazda5 elsewhere). It is 1,020 feet long and features 60 family portraits taken by the famous Japanese photographer, Kishin Shinoyama.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies