Land Rover wanted to put the Range Rover Sport Hybrid to the test, and to do so, it sent a team on a very chilly road trip. The group hooked up a winterized Airstream to the back of the electrified SUV and drove it to the company's test center in the arctic circle.
- Chris Paukert
- Mar 22, 2013
In Which Mercedes' Sprinter Becomes A Long-Distance Sherpa
- John Neff
- Mar 19, 2013
The List is back! The show took a hiatus after its first season, partly to give our hosts a much-needed break, and partly to gear up for its television debut on Speed – check out tonight's new episode at 10:30PM EST/PST. But Jessi and Patrick have finally returned to Autoblog, and they're back with a slate of new episodes that begins with this epic adventure that should definitely be on your list of 1,001 Car Things To Do Before You Die.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models