Infiniti has loosed the hounds of advertising on behalf of its new three-row, seven-seat crossover, the 2012 JX. The four spots, set to run throughout NCAA March Madness, are focused on features like a novel Backup Collision Intervention System, live personal assistant and tri-zone entertainment. They aren't the most creative spots we've ever seen, but they do a good job of showing a number of the CUV's unique features while placing the vehicle in a luxury context.
INFINITI JX35 Videos
- Jeff Sabatini
- Nov 18, 2011
The production version debuted just this week at the Los Angeles Auto Show, and the 2013 Infiniti JX35 doesn't go on sale until spring 2012, but that hasn't stopped Infiniti from putting up an online configurator for its new three-row crossover, or releasing a trio of new videos.
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon two-door soft top spied
- 2018 Nissan Leaf First Drive Review
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Juan Pablo Montoya in Chiron sets speed record
- Audi S5 Coupe Drivers' Notes | Athletic luxury
- Find and compare 2018 models