The Chevrolet SS is one of the best cars no one's buying. It's a Bowtie-badged version of the Australian Holden Commodore with a 6.2-liter LS3 V8 under the hood. It's got a six-speed manual transmission, General Motors' sophisticated Magnetic Ride Control suspension, and rear-wheel drive. It's a…
- Reviewed by Steven J. EwingFULL REVIEW
- We obsessively covered the L.A. Auto Show
- Nissan Kicks is a terrible Juke replacement
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Mid-engine Chevy Corvette leaked specs
- Nissan brings 7 'Star Wars' cars to L.A.
- Find and compare 2018 models