The Chevy Avalanche successfully combines the hauling capacity of a short-bed pickup with the comfort and capability of a five-passenger SUV.It switches between these roles using its ingenious Midgate, a removable rear bulkhead between the passenger compartment and the pickup bed.Along with a hard,…
- Reviewed by New Car Test DriveREAD MORE
- We obsessively covered the L.A. Auto Show
- Nissan Kicks is a terrible Juke replacement
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Mid-engine Chevy Corvette leaked specs
- Nissan brings 7 'Star Wars' cars to L.A.
- Find and compare 2018 models