Compare 3 Wrangler trims and trim families below to see the differences in prices and features.
Trim Family Comparison
SportView 1 Trims
- 3.6L V-6 Engine
- 6-spd man w/OD Transmission
- 285 @ 6,400 rpm Horsepower
- 260 @ 4,800 rpm Torque
- four-wheel Drive type
- ABS Traction control
- 16" silver styled steel Wheels
- AM/FM stereo, seek-scan Radio
- front Fog/driving lights
- manual Convertible top
- cloth Seat trim
SaharaView 1 Trims
Additional or replacing features on Sport
- 18" polished aluminum Wheels
- front air conditioning, manual
- AM/FM/Satellite, seek-scan Radio
- keyfob (all doors) Remote keyless entry
- Heated mirrors
Savings without having to haggle for it.
Switch to State Farm and save an average of $536* on your car insurance.