Following the introduction of the updated 2014 Buick LaCrosse and Regal, the oldest vehicle in Buick's lineup will be the Verano, which was just introduced last year. Having such a fresh product mix bodes well for Buick as it tries to create a new image in the US, and after checking out the amount of luxury being stuffed into the new LaCrosse for 2014, GM's awkwardly positioned brand may finally have the ability to stand out.
Buick LaCrosse Videos
- Jeffrey N. Ross
- Mar 27, 2013
- Eric Loveday
- Oct 1, 2011
In its latest 30-second advertisement pitching the 2012 LaCrosse eAssist, Buick makes an interesting point: since people don't constantly run in place, its near-luxury mid-size sedan doesn't either.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models