Following the introduction of the updated 2014 Buick LaCrosse and Regal, the oldest vehicle in Buick's lineup will be the Verano, which was just introduced last year. Having such a fresh product mix bodes well for Buick as it tries to create a new image in the US, and after checking out the amount of luxury being stuffed into the new LaCrosse for 2014, GM's awkwardly positioned brand may finally have the ability to stand out.
Buick LaCrosse Videos
- Jeffrey N. Ross
- Mar 27, 2013
- Eric Loveday
- Oct 1, 2011
In its latest 30-second advertisement pitching the 2012 LaCrosse eAssist, Buick makes an interesting point: since people don't constantly run in place, its near-luxury mid-size sedan doesn't either.
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models