In this week's Autoblog Podcast, Editor-in-Chief Greg Migliore is joined by Associate Editor Byron Hurd. This week's podcast leans heavily toward American cars, starting out with Byron's ride-along impressions of the 2021 Ford Bronco and Bronco Sport. After that, Byron talks about driving the 2020 Jack Roush Edition Stage 3 Ford Mustang GT and he and Greg compare notes on driving cars with aftermarket power-adders and suspension setups. Then, it's time for some news. The auto industry has having a rough year thanks to COVID, but there are signs of life and presidential hopeful Joe Biden might have leaked Chevy's plans to build a 200-mph electric Corvette. The two wrap up with a discussion of the red-hot used car market and how Byron took the opportunity to unload one of his personal vehicles.
Autoblog Podcast #641
Get The Podcast
- iTunes – Subscribe to the Autoblog Podcast in iTunes
- RSS – Add the Autoblog Podcast feed to your RSS aggregator
- MP3 – Download the MP3 directly
- 2021 Ford Bronco/Bronco Sport ride-along -- a good first impression!
- 775-horsepower Jack Roush Edition Mustang -- like a Stage 3, but better!
- Auto industry's Q2 performance plummets despite signs of recovery
- Did Joe Biden out Chevrolet's electric Corvette plans after all?
- Used car prices are nuts
- Email – Podcast@Autoblog.com
- Review the show on iTunes