1. The hybrid t6 version will hit 0-62 mph in just 4.8 Seconds.
2. It's longer, wider and lower than the car it replaces.
3. New proportions make it the sleekest Volvo in the range.
4. Volvo's city safety system has been expanded.
5. It has the latest Sensus infotainment system with a large, vertically oriented touchscreen.
6. Pricing is not yet available.
7. You can configure the new 2019 v60 on volvocars.com
Autoblog Minute is a short-form video series covering the hottest news in automotive and transportation. You'll find segments on everything from the latest vehicle concepts, to autonomous drones, to viral videos. This bite-size content will get you quickly caught up with what's going on in the industry.