Extreme worked with Barricade Off-Road and Kevin Tetz from the Spike show Trucks! to build the Wrangler it calls Project Trail Force. There is more than $24,000 worth of aftermarket gear on it, starting with the Ripp centrifugal supercharger that pumps an additional 140 horsepower into the 3.6-liter V6. It's got a 3.5-inch lift kit from Rock Krawler, Dana 44 axles strung between 37-inch BFG tires, Barricade bumpers, a 9,500-pound winch, fender flares, rock sliders, a 50-inch LED light bar above the windshield, LED spotlights on the A-pillars, and seven-inch KC Hilites headlights. Rugged Ridge worked over the inside with upgrades like all-terrain floor and cargo liners, plus seat covers, and a new navigation system with a back-up camera.
If you want to win it, you can enter the contest at Extreme Terrain once every week until Oct. 23. The winner gets flown to SEMA to have Kevin Tetz hand the keys over. If you just want to see it, you can head to PA for that heritage festival. The Project Trail Force will also lead a Jeep parade that could set a Guinness World Record. The press release below has a lot more info on the build. Good luck.
ExtremeTerrain.com and Barricade Off-Road teamed up to build a $73,000+ 2015 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon to be given away to a lucky winner at the 2015 SEMA Show
• Giveaway Link: http://www.extremeterrain.com/jeep-wrangler-project-trailforce-giveaway.html
• Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsO6fxVq6kI
MALVERN, Pa. (June 12, 2015) – ExtremeTerrain, a leader in providing aftermarket Jeep Wrangler parts, along with rugged, enthusiast-driven Jeep Wrangler aftermarket armor and accessories manufacturer Barricade Off-Road, today unveiled a fully-built 2015 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon dubbed Project Trail Force at the Bantam Jeep Heritage Festival in Butler, PA.
Today's reveal comes 4 months ahead of the annual Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) Show in Las Vegas, NV where this custom-built Wrangler will be given away. The SEMA Show is a yearly showcase of customized vehicles that represents the pinnacle of aftermarket automotive design and innovation, the perfect venue for Project Trail Force. Fans can enter to win this Jeep once per week until October 23rd at ExtremeTerrain.com.
The driving force behind Project Trail Force is a centrifugal Ripp Supercharger, adding over 140 horsepower to the otherwise factory 3.6L V6. Featuring some of the toughest and most advanced aftermarket Wrangler parts available, Project Trail Force sits 3.5" higher than stock thanks to Rock Krawler's long-arm lift kit utilizing coil-overs to help give it the needed clearance for obstacles. Rounding out the look as well as the off-road performance are 37" tires and Mammoth Boulder Wheels to conquer any trail.
The exterior of Project Trail Force boasts a trail-ready upgrade of Barricade Front Bumper, Rear Bumper with Tire Carrier, Fender Flares and Rock Sliders, giving this Rubicon the additional clearance it needs to flex the larger 37" tires. Prepped for late-night wheeling, this 2015 Wrangler features a full Raxiom Lighting upgrade including two 2.5" LED spotlights, two 3" square LED off-road lights and a 50" double row LED light bar. In case that isn't enough lighting to turn night into day, Project Trail Force is equipped with KC Hilites 7" LED headlights.
On the inside, this 2015 Wrangler is hooked up by Rugged Ridge with a pair of their Grab Handles, All Terrain Floor Liners, Cargo Liner and Seat Covers. Finally, the interior is finished with a Raxiom OE-Style Navigation including Bluetooth and Back-up Camera to help you find the trail.
Project Trail Force features over $24,000 worth of aftermarket parts including:
• Suspension: The 3.5" Rock Krawler lift kit installed incudes long arms and coil overs to give this Jeep great on-road handling and off-road performance.
• Armor: The Barricade bumpers on this Jeep give improved approach and departure angles, as well as body protection on the trail. The Barricade Rock Sliders protect the rocker guards from rocks and stumps off-road, and their metal fender flares provide additional clearance for big tires.
• Lighting: Raxiom Lighting took care of adding bumper mounted lights, A-pillar lights, and a 50" light bar that will turn the darkest trail into day.
• Interior: The interior of the Jeep is decked out in Rugged Ridge grab handles, seat covers and floor mats to add convenience and protection.
• Engine: Ripp's centrifugal supercharger system takes care of adding more power to this Jeep. For on-road or off-road driving the additional power allows this Jeep to outperform the rest.
ExtremeTerrain's Kevin Tetz, former host of "Trucks!" on the Spike Network, played an integral role in the Project Trail Force Build. Kevin worked to install a lot of the parts and commented on the build saying, "The winner of Project Trail Force is going to get an awesome rig that has stood up to all the punishment we've thrown at it. It has proven itself on and off the trail. We built this Jeep from the tires up and it's ready for anything!" – Kevin Tetz
Project Trail Force is being unveiled at the Bantam Jeep Heritage Festival located in Butler, PA, where it will represent 2015 and lead the Guiness Book of World Records attempt at the largest Jeep Parade. Butler was the birthplace of the Jeep in 1940 and this year is the celebration of the 75th anniversary of the Jeep, making it the perfect event to unveil Project Trail Force and kick off the giveaway!
Starting today and through October 23, 2015, fans can enter online up to once a week to win Project Trail Force. ExtremeTerrain will be flying the winner to the 2015 SEMA Show in Las Vegas, NV to claim their prize. Kevin Tetz will be on-hand to deliver the keys to the lucky winner. Must be 18 years or older to enter and a resident of the United States. For more information about the sweepstakes, please visit: http://www.extremeterrain.com/jeep-wrangler-project-trailforce-giveaway.html.
Project Trail Force Build List
Wheels, Tires & Lift:
• Rock Krawler 3.5 in. X Factor Coil Over Long Arm System w/ Shocks (07-15 Wrangler JK 4 Door)
• Mammoth Type 88 Black Wheel - 17x9 (07-15 Wrangler JK)
• BF Goodrich Mud Terrain T/A KM2 37X12.50R17 (87-15 Wrangler YJ, TJ & JK)
• Rugged Ridge Driveshaft Front CV (07-15 Wrangler JK 4 Door)
• Rugged Ridge Exhaust Spacer Kit w/ 2.5 - Inch + Lift (12 - 15 Wrangler JK)
• G2 Dana 44 Front Master Install Kit (07-15 Wrangler JK Rubicon)
• G2 Dana 44 Rear Master Install Kit (07-15 Wrangler JK Rubicon)
• G2 Rear Dana 44 Ring & Pinion Gear Set, 5.13 (07-15 Wrangler JK)
• G2 Front Dana 44 Ring & Pinion Gear Set, 5.13 Reverse (07-15 Wrangler JK Rubicon)
• Barricade Trail Force HD Front Bumper (07-15 Wrangler JK)
• Barricade Trail Force HD Rear Bumper w/ Tire Carrier (07-15 Wrangler JK)
• Barricade Rock Sliders (07-15 Wrangler JK 4 Door)
• Barricade Tubular Front Fender - Pair (07-15 Wrangler JK)
• Barricade Tubular Rear Fender - Pair (07-15 Wrangler JK)
Lighting & Accessories:
• RIPP Supercharger Kit Intercooled (2015 Wrangler JK)
• Raxiom OE – Style Navigation w/ Bluetooth & Back-up Camera (07-15 Wrangler JK)
• Raxiom 50 in. Double Row LED Light Bar (87-15 Wrangler YJ, TJ & JK)
• Raxiom 3 in. Square LED Light (87-15 Wrangler YJ, TJ & JK)
• Raxiom 2.5 in. Square Single LED Light (87-15 Wrangler YJ, TJ & JK)
• KC Hilites LED Headlight 7 in. Pair (07-15 Wrangler JK)
• Lifetime LED 50 in. Light Mount (07-15 Wrangler JK)
• Barricade Windshield Mounted Light Brackets – Textured Black (07-15 Wrangler JK)
• Barricade Mirror Relocation Kit – Textured Black (07-15 Wrangler JK)
• Barricade Wrap Around Net – Three Piece (07-15 Wrangler 4 Door)
• Barricade FullShade Top (07-15 Wrangler JK 4-Door)
• Off Road Only Lite Spot Chassis Rock Lights Kit (87-15 Wrangler YJ, TJ, & JK)
• Barricade 9500lb Winch w/Synthetic Rope & Wireless Control (87-15 Wrangler YJ, TJ, JK)
ExtremeTerrain.com is a leader in providing enthusiasts with aftermarket Jeep Wrangler parts. Located just outside Philadelphia, PA, ExtremeTerrain is dedicated to providing Jeep Wrangler owners with the best parts at the best prices while also ensuring the conservation and protection of off-road trails. Visit http://www.extremeterrain.com.
About Barricade Off-Road
Barricade Off-Road has continuously innovated and redefined what enthusiasts expect in off-road worthy parts. Covering JK, TJ and YJ Jeeps, Barricade Off-Road creates the highest-quality parts that are rigorously tested to provide rugged and dependable performance in any situation. For more information, visit http://www.barricadeoffroad.com.