Though the new Audi A4 is supposed to debut next month in Frankfurt, a single shot of Ingolstadt's most important four-door has appeared on the web over at the AutoWeek.nl forums. It appears to be the very real deal, and is accompanied by some specific info, which we've done our best to translate and provide in easy to digest morsels below.
- Details on the new Audi A4
- 4.7 meters long, 1.83 meters wide
- .27 coeffcient of drag
- Base engine is 1.8L TFSI producing 160 hp
- 3.2L V6 FSI available producing 260 hp
- 2.0, 2.7 and 3.0L diesels available
- Six standard airbags
- Interior similar to A5, A6, and Q7
Thanks for the tip, Tom!