Although driven daily, Neil hits up his local autocross course on a regular basis, so a series of modifications were performed making it a more competent corner carver, while keeping a modicum of civility. On the sticky side of things, Neil ditched the stock suspension in favor of Megan Racing coilovers, a rear strut tower bar, a Whiteline adjustable rear sway bar, an IPD front sway bar, and new Kartboy endlinks in the rear, along with custom heim joint endlinks up front.
An ACT Street Lite flywheel mates to an Exedy organic clutch, while a Phanton Grip LSD takes care of power delivery out back (no pun intended). Inside, he's replaced the stock seats and steering wheel with STI v5 pieces, along with a new stereo and a G-Tech Pro/SS performance computer.
You can read all of Neil's mods after the jump, along with two more pics and directions on how to submit your own ride for selection.
* Megan Racing coilovers
* Camber bolts at each wheel
* Rear strut tower bar
* Whiteline adjustable rear sway bar
* Modified Kartboy rear endlinks
* IPD front sway bar
* Custom-made heim joint front endlinks by Small Fortune Racing
* Hoosier A6 autocross tires
* Race alignment by Small Fortune Racing
* Corner balancing by Small Fortune Racing
* Phanton Grip rear limited slip differential
* Exedy organic clutch
* ACT Street Lite flywheel
* Removed intake "snorkus" piping
* STi v5 seats
* STi v5 steering wheel
* Upgraded stereo and subwoofer (removed for autocross)
* G-Tech Pro/SS in-car performance computer
* Goodridge stainless steel brake lines
* ATE Super Blue or Typ200 brake fluid
* Single-stage brake booster
* Poterfield R4-S pads/shoes
How to submit to RR of the Day:
Create a Flickr account if you don't already have one. Join the group called "Autoblog Reader Rides." Upload up to three photos of your ride to your own account at a size no larger than 450 pixels wide and include as much information about it and yourself as you can. Vehicles lacking description will not be eligible and will be summarily deleted. Click on each photo and just above the picture it will say "Send to group". Click that and select the Autoblog group. You're done!