- Witness peak oil production and the struggle for the remaining oil in the world
- Fight three World War IIs
- Go through 13 hurricane seasons along the Gulf Coast
- It is also enough time to redesign every automobile in the world at least once, probably twice.
- As today we have some 13-year-old cars on the road (that would be model year 1994 vehicles); there will still be some 2007 vehicles buying fuel to operate in 2020.
I expect world events will take precedence over this new Energy Bill. Auto designers and engineers are going to have a wonderful time meeting and exceeding the goals of this energy law. And most of us are going to be there to see how things turn out.