- Biodiesel in the downstream supply chain
- Global trends toward renewable diesel fuels
- Competitive outlook for feedstocks including soy, canola, yellow grease, and others
- Update on federal and state tax incentives
- How to evaluate investment opportunities
- Storage and quality challenges
Representatives from organizations like Monsanto, Valero Energy Corporation, World Energy Alternatives and more will be speaking at the conference, which costs about $1,500 ($1,000 for government and non-profits representatives).
[Source: Renewable Energy Access]