- The Milan is simple to operate. (Sometimes it's just nice to get into a car without feeling like one needs to be a computer hacker just to operate the vehicle.)
- She cannot fit her third child’s booster seat between her other two children when they’re in back.
- She likes the in-dash storage unit. (Accessibility rocks!) Same with the climate controls on the steering wheel.
- No manual release for the
trunk or handhold to grip it.
- As a result of these shortcomings, Valera wonders if the Milan is a suitable vehicle for modern women and mothers.
[Source: ABC News]