Volkswagen Touareg Hybrid News
The second-generation Porsche Cayenne is set to debut at the Geneva Motor Show in March along with its cousin, the Volkswagen Touareg. Both SUVs will mark the debut of a new hybrid drive system co-developed by the two brands, and both the revised Cayenne and Touareg will enter production some time this spring.
The second-generation Porsche Cayenne will be debuting at the Geneva Motor Show in March, along with the related Volkswagen Touareg. Both SUVs will mark the debut of a new hybrid drive system co-developed by the two brands. The Cayenne and Touareg will both enter production about the same time after their debut at the show.
- Here are the best-selling vehicles in America
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler: Everything we know
- Trump and Clinton seen in surprising cars
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- 2018 Chevy Corvette ZR1 convertible spied
- Jeep Grand Wagoneer coming soon