Senior Editor Seyth Miersma takes Volkswagen's four-door coupe out for a test drive. Does the top-level Executive trim make this pricey VW worth it?
Volkswagen CC Videos
On Monday we reported that as of August 7, U.S. auto dealers had received 245,000 Clunkers worth $1.03 billion as of. Today is Wednesday, August 12 and those numbers have swelled by 71,000 cars and $300 million. Put another way, dealers are hoping to collectively collect $60 million a day. And that's counting weekends. The amount per weekday is closer to $90 million.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX