Has This Four-Door Coupe Lost Its Distinctiveness? When first introduced for the 2009 model year, the CC was breathlessly billed by Volkswagen as a "new offering designed and engineered to blend sports car dynamics and dimensions with sedan comfort in a sophisticated package." The company's…
- Reviewed by Michael HarleyFULL REVIEW
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX