Normally, when sitting in a vehicle and staring straight ahead at a 40-degree upward grade, I start thinking about staying calm and keeping firm but even pressure on the gas pedal. In the 2016 Toyota Tacoma, however, all I do is press a button and remove my feet from the equation. I'm happy to…
- Reviewed by Jeremy KorzeniewskiFULL REVIEW
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!