Normally, when sitting in a vehicle and staring straight ahead at a 40-degree upward grade, I start thinking about staying calm and keeping firm but even pressure on the gas pedal. In the 2016 Toyota Tacoma, however, all I do is press a button and remove my feet from the equation. I'm happy to…
- Reviewed by Jeremy KorzeniewskiFULL REVIEW
- Acura scores lowest in customer satisfaction
- Ford GT production extended by two years
- Find the right minivan with our Car Finder tool
- Honda reveals Civic hatch
- Jeremy Clarkson on his way to Game of Thrones
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!