Normally, when sitting in a vehicle and staring straight ahead at a 40-degree upward grade, I start thinking about staying calm and keeping firm but even pressure on the gas pedal. In the 2016 Toyota Tacoma, however, all I do is press a button and remove my feet from the equation. I'm happy to…
- Reviewed by Jeremy KorzeniewskiFULL REVIEW
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies