A driver takes the track-only Lamborghini Sesto Elemento onto the highway for some high-speed blasts down the road.
Lamborghini Sesto Elemento
Lamborghini is there to make extreme supercars. That's what it's always done and that's what it always will do. But even for the Raging Bull marque, some of its supercars have been more extreme than others. It broke new ground when it produced the Reventón, and then followed up with the Reventón Roadster, giving those with the scratch on hand a chance at owning a machine even more exclusive than the company's "standard" offerings.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!