In this latest video, Jaguar pits its former Le Mans winner and F1 driver Martin Brundle in an XJR sedan against Yves Rossy, also known as the Jetman, for a race in the Dubai desert.
The Experimental Aircraft Association began sixty years ago as a flying club. "Because the planes we flew were modified or built from scratch, they were required to display an 'expirimental' placard where it could be seen on the door or cockpit," explains founder Paul Poberezny on the association's website. From that small group of individuals, the EAA has now grown to over 175,000 members and 1,000 branches internationally.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX