Greg has chosen a Fiero. I've countered with a Crossfire SRT6. We may both be losers, but only one of us can win. You be the judge.
The Chrysler Crossfire was, suffice it to say, a matter of taste. Based on old Mercedes-Benz mechanicals, it included retro styling accents and an armadillo roofline. Some loved it, but there was clearly room for improvement – not to mention more sales – and that's just what Italian coachbuilder FB Tuning had to showcase at the Top Marques show in Monaco this year.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX