We've always considered the photography of cars we drive to be just as important as the words next to which they appear, and that has served us well since the site's beginnings back in 2004. Our skill behind the lens has improved dramatically since then, and this post highlights our best work from the past year. Without further ado, we present Autoblog's Top 100 Photographs of 2012.
Autoblog's Top 100 Photographs of 2012
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX