Founded in 1989 as Panoz Auto Development, the American sports car builder gained recognition in 1997 when it went racing against Europe's top manufacturers. In 2006, a Panoz Esperante GTLM took a class victory in the 24 Hours of Le Mans. The company continues to build road cars today generally combining its own curvaceous exterior designs with big V8s sourced from American automakers.
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!