Founded in 1989 as Panoz Auto Development, the American sports car builder gained recognition in 1997 when it went racing against Europe's top manufacturers. In 2006, a Panoz Esperante GTLM took a class victory in the 24 Hours of Le Mans. The company continues to build road cars today generally combining its own curvaceous exterior designs with big V8s sourced from American automakers.
- Here are the best-selling vehicles in America
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler: Everything we know
- Trump and Clinton seen in surprising cars
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Tesla just installed Autopilot on all its cars
- How to drive an Acura NSX into a casino