Founded in 1989 as Panoz Auto Development, the American sports car builder gained recognition in 1997 when it went racing against Europe's top manufacturers. In 2006, a Panoz Esperante GTLM took a class victory in the 24 Hours of Le Mans. The company continues to build road cars today generally combining its own curvaceous exterior designs with big V8s sourced from American automakers.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models