Founded in 1989 as Panoz Auto Development, the American sports car builder gained recognition in 1997 when it went racing against Europe's top manufacturers. In 2006, a Panoz Esperante GTLM took a class victory in the 24 Hours of Le Mans. The company continues to build road cars today generally combining its own curvaceous exterior designs with big V8s sourced from American automakers.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX